Monday, June 7, 2010

YAY!! June 8th is here!!















Well not where I am at but in Korea it is already 06/08 soooo HAPPY Birthday Jiwonne oppa!

I have already posted like 5 diffrent message at 5 diffrent website so I am running out of new things to say T.T


Posted at http://eunjiwon.5d6d.com/bbs.php

I am really really grateful that I was able to have gotten to know you before Jekki oppa broke up..
You have brought me happiness beyond believe but you have also made me cry more than any other guys that I know..

Yet I have no intention of leaving and forgetting about you (and the rest of the Jekk oppas) I feel like you guys are my drug of choice ! Taking a line from Twilight " You are my personal brand of Heroin"

My only wish is that I could rewind time and relive that short period of time when I first got to know you, so I can see those innocent yet charisma smile once again...

May ALL of your wish comes true....

Eternal Jekki Leader Eun Ji Won....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Posted at http://21fans.5d6d.com/bbs.php

A little early but just want to sincerly wish Jekki's eternal leader Jiwonne oppa happy birthday!
from a little boy to hottie young men to choding to married CEO I feel bless to be able to see you in all these stage
even if you are married I think we are still allow to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIWONNE OPPA on your special day and we love you all the same

Posted at Soompi Thread

Ohhh! when I saw the magazine pictures that was posted above, I ran around the house looking for like a magnifying glasses, he looks really really good /hot in the picture and the way he was looking at the camera ~!! And we still can't see Mrs Eun's full face T.T



Wow.... I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted
missed this thread a lot and all the ladies too ^^
I am sad to say that in my vacation in march I did not get a chance to got to Korea~ (Mom decided to tag along for the trip and it would just be a TAD weird to have mom asking why I am trying to chase/stalk a certain someone T.T)
But while I was in Taiwan I did get a chance to comb through some cd store and found a little something ~ I found Jiwonne's 1st solo album that was released in Taiwan(Same picture as the Korean ones but it came with translations for the lyrics!!), and Jekki's 2nd Taiwan album (just a mix of their songs from 1st to 4th album but the pictures in them are soooooo cute ^^)

Anywayz on this special day ~ Just wanted to resurface and say that Jiwonne Oppa ~ Happy birthday!!!








2 comments:

  1. Out of all ur post i like the first one the most with that little tagline frm Twilight that u steal from lol..i wanna post a Happy Birthday note for jiwonne on his exact bday but im unable to do it as im busy with work haiz but will try to do it belatedly during weekend thus forth to steal frm ur post here Happy Birthday Jiwonne!! May your new life be happiness always and success comes in everything that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL sorry a late reply for jiwon's oppa birthday wishes ..

    SAEGIL CHUKAE HAMNEEDA JIWON OPPA !!!!!

    Yeah, i wish i could see your child soon .. really hope he can be a good father as he really good to his wife .. so jealous .. haha XD

    ReplyDelete