Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13 years since 04151997.. It is now 04152010.

Jekki oppa~ Happy 13th anniversary!!!! It has been 13 years since the day you 6 hopped on stage wear dorky outfits with math numbers and abc alphabest singing about doing your homework and solving math problems and learning english and turning into a computer. (lyrics for Jekki debut song Hakwonbyugok, One of my favs song from jekki~ even if jekki member didn't like it that much ^^;;)

even if you guys are not together, (well except for Duckkie oppa and Suwonnne~) hopefully you guys all remember what a special day today is~ maybe you could all email or call each other and catch up (One can hope right!)

There really isn't a lot to say anymore~ anything that I am thinking right now I have already said countless times, Jekki oppa I miss you guys~ I miss all 6 of you~ I especially miss Jiyongie who we haven't had a chance see in such a long time~ I miss Sunghoone and his voice of an angel~ I miss seeing Jaejinne having a true smile on his face~ I miss seeing Jaeduckkie dancing his heart out on the stage~ and I miss Suwonne's heart warming smile~ and last but not least our eternal leader Jiwon~ I will miss you being single.(Trust me this whole getting married thing is not going to interfere with my obsession with him at all ^^;)

See this is what happens when I try to write anything about you guys !
What was suppose to be a short post turns in to this long rant about how I miss seeing my dorky Jekki's on stage.
Anyways just wanted to wish all Jekki member a happy, wonderful 04152010 and here is to hoping that you guys had a chance to call or talk or email each other today~

3 comments:

  1. wow thats an early wishes :D

    ur post is so heartwarming lisa..i miss jekki so much dunno why lately i had been seeing alot of their vids back then when they were still active and each time i see their perf or appearances my tears just got well up they all really looks good together i can see so much happiness in there..i really hope on this special day each and every member will remember 0415

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jama ~ yep I am early!! I thought that I would rather be early just in case I get stuck at work or something~

    One of the reason why Jekki means so much to me is because I can FEEL that they LOVE being in the same group together... not just group mates but really like older brother and younger brothers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes did i tell u i fell for jekki eversince i saw the prank on sunghoon in utube whereby jw feigning to die and i saw how sh was crying bcoz of that it intrigued me more on jekki and i was so amazed by their brotherhood relationship i wish they were still like that now :( anyway happy 0415 ^^

    ReplyDelete