Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wow~ It has been a while since I posted!!

Life got a little out of control~
I miss being on Vaca T.T

Ended up not going to Korea cause I ended up going back to Taiwan with my mom also..... can run around Korea with my mom hunting down Jiwonne or wait outside kbs or sbs or mbc with my mom, she would think that I am REALLY crazy~ She actually asked me if the reason that I want to visit Korea is because I was to have plastic surgery?!?

BUT in a small cd shop in Taiwan I was able to find 2 TREASURE!!!!

1st: Jekki's 2nd Taiwan album!!!!!! this is AWESOME!!! it had alot of great ballad song of Jekki in it and it had the Chinese translation too!! had Suwonne's song, Jaejine's song and Jiyong's song~ BTW Jiyong's song "JUK" or "Enemy" the song title in english is the BOMB!!! I felt like the song is a sign of their anger at DSP at the time!!! When I get some down time I am soooooooooooo translating this song !! And Yegham with translations!!!! SWOOOONNNNN and faint!!!

2: Jiwonne's 1st solo album "Murmur" was also released in Taiwan and there it is right next to the Jekki Taiwan album!! nothing too special about this one, the packaging is exactly the same as the Korean version, BUT it again came with translations!!

3 comments:

  1. Finally ur back to posting lisa! Miss ur post :D

    Soooo now i see the reason why u didn post ur korea account here i was actually waiting eagerly to see ur encounter in korea but hey at least u got ur reward too eventho u didn go korea! sweet treasure u got i envy u alot its totally hard to get hold of those treasure now since its obsolete i knw i cant even get hold of those treasure over here in singapore even if i dig up the whole music store in singapore LOL

    I agreed with u lisa the song jy wrote has a really deep meaning into it when i look up at the translation at aheeyah with immediate effect i can knew who's its referring to honestly jy has such a potential to carry on being a singer he's talented and have a stage presence in him too its such a pity he opt out to be a singer :(

    Anyway glad that u still had a good vaca in taiwan and LOL at ur mom's comment on u wanting to visit korea haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss posting too acutually but coming back from vaca and taking on a new role at work was ..... exhausting...

    I want to write a lot of stuff but at the end of the day just too tired to acutually type it all down.

    BTW where did you go to look up the english translation for Jiyong's song?? If someone have already translated Juk I would want to do another song instead~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ic hey thats a good news to hear rite that ur doing a new role at work looks like promotion coming up to u ya haha ^^

    Oh the trans i saw it in aheeyah.com its quite a popular place to search for korean lyrics related ermm dont mind if i could request u to translate 'For you' pls pls pls i really love that song very much and i really wanted to knw wats the meaning to it aheeyah doesnt have it :(

    ReplyDelete