Monday, July 12, 2010

No Comment..... Really?? I have one~





I think of my self as one of the biggest fan of Jiwon/ Jekki, and I have supported and love everything that they do unconditionally, but his new single is really starting to worry me, I am not referring to the song with Jiwon and Suwon called You are my VIP but the other song "No Comment".


I just don't want him to get in trouble or attack by the netziens!! it really really sounds too much like the slim shady song, I like the song, like the way his voice sound without too much auto tone in this song, like the way he speaks in English, the thing is the part that really sounds like the slim shady song is only the front and the end part, really wished he had cut out those part.


The thing I don't get is that I believe Keeproots is better than this, he has written some great song for him self and for Jiwon before! I am hoping they did get the rights to spin off of the slim shady.


Anyways no surprise there but I absolutely LOVE the song You are my VIP with Suwonne, THANK YOU JAMA for letting me know that it was out ~!! I ran out of my work place like 5 minutes earlier today ! And usually I stay behind for like an extra half an hour LOL!! people were asking me if I had an appointment some where, I told them yes! I have one with my laptop!! Suwon's voice I felt even improved from the last time I heard him sing, it is more clear more distinctive than before, and Jiwon's voice is soooo ~! Too much auto tone on this one though but a great great great song no doubt about it, now a wait to see if there is a MV for it !!

3 comments:

  1. No prob lisa good stuff must be shared rite haha..anyway do you think there will be an MV for VIP since suwon is in the army?? I would really love to see the MV for VIP but of coz wif suwon in it as well! I hope jiwon will come out another song and this time with jaeduc oppa ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jama I am sure by now you have seen the MV for VIP already, I was felt that it was just a tiny amount of let down because it was almost 90% Jiwonne behind the scene, I mean if it was a song with just Jiwon I would be quite happy watching behind the scene footage of him. But the song is featuring Suwonne too~ I do LOVE the part where it shows them on stage practing for the Chocolate show dancing to couple, SOOOOO Cute ^^

    I too hope Jiwon+Jaeduc will do SOMETHING together, a song or 1n2d do another bring your friend episode and Jaeduc will be able to come on the show too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i just caught hold of the mv right after i posted my comment here and heck like u i was kinda dissapointed too coz the amount of suwon in that mv was toooo little considering that suwon is the feat artiste in the song tho im thankful that at least jiwon did feature a small footage of him and suwon in chocolate(i love the part where they were practicing the end of couple song jw & sw juz totally sync the dance step together) jiwon could have shown more of him and suwon together such as the part whereby they both appeared together in come to play etc..i wonder if jiwon and jaeduc feat together what kind of song will it be? And oh lisa dont worry abt the No Comment song coz its simply abt a plagiarising song hence he sample eminem song on purpose to criticize plagiarism i must say no comment do have a nice beat too :)

    ReplyDelete