Monday, July 12, 2010

Suddenly... I miss Jiyong Oppa a lot....



Here are some completely random pictures of Jiyong Oppa that I have saved on my computer~ he really is great looking and great looking hair too!!
This one is definitely one of my fav, he just looks like a pissed off prince charming in white ^^;; there is just something about Jiyong when he doesn't smile he looks a little stern and mad. And another reason is this was taken in my country Taiwan back when DSP was trying to push Jekki into other countries (uggghh just typing DSP makes me want to throw rotten eggs at them yuck!!)






This is one of my fav styles from him ! my blond bad boy ~ This is the official look of "Just Stop there like that " from Jekki's 4th album. Fancy looking no?~










This is definitely after Jekki broke up but I have no idea when, but he just looks soooo good, he belongs in front of fans........













I think the last picture is the most recent one, again I have no idea when it was taken but you can see he no longer have that boyish look on his face, instead when I see this picture I feel like he has found someone in his life already, he has that content look on his face~



















Well as long as they are happy, I am happy with it too, they can't stay single and stay the fans forever, as long as they find someone who loves them right?

2 comments:

  1. Hey lisa i too think that jiyong really belong in front of fans honestly speaking those pic of jiyong that was taken ages ago during jekki days doesnt seem to look like it was taken back in the late 90's due to his handsome look, he still look so good even with that bad blond guy look lol..And lisa sorry for saying this but i dont think the last pic was quite a recent one coz he still has the young look there i have one pic of him which i think could be quite latest i will try to post it up at my blog for you once i have the time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jama!! when ever you get a chance, do post up pics of Jiyong... I was looking in my laptop and I was shocked to see how little there was, him and sunghoon and Jaejin... They have been away from the public eyes for too long, waaayyyy too long

    ReplyDelete