Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Year Wishes






Yes I know that it is already the 3rd week of January already but I have been busy with lots of stuff (Work, family, friends, and Jiwon's crazy schedule at the end of December and the first part of January) finally Jiwon's schedule have slow down some so I can get back to my kind of personal life ^^

This is actually my branch's Christmas /new year party, I am one of the person inside the picture but I am not going to say which one !! (But I will give you guys a hint!! I am a........GIRL! and I don't drink !)


So me and another girl was the one that made sure that people made it home okay, at one point I had 3 other girl in the car with me who had a couple of drink, even after dropping everyone off I could smell the alcohol in my car, this was right after Jiwon's 5th album had been released and I had "Siren" on REALLY REALLY loud and my windows down and going over the speed limit, there are several part in "Siren" where actual police siren is played in the song and I freaked out when it happened! I had just pass a red light where a police car was on the opposite side, I actually started to pull over but I look in my rear view mirror and saw there was no car behind me . Lets just say that woke me right up and I behaved like model citizen for the rest of the night ^^.
Anyways back to the point of this post


My new year's wish are as following in no particular order, I am just randomly typing it out as the thought enter my head.


1: I get promoted in my job (fingers crossed!!)

2: I get a raise (fingers and toes crossed!!)

3: Jiwon does not go with 1n2d to the south pole till April (ALL FINGERS AND ALL TOES CROSSED!!)

4: I am able to finally visit Korea and see at least one of the Jekki members in March (On my knees praying WITH all of my fingers and toes crossed for good luck ^^)

5: Everything goes smoothly when Jaejin and Jaeduc leave the army .

6: We hear something about Hoonie and Jiyong.
I know some of them are probably unattainable but a girl can dream can't she ??

5 comments:

  1. Hmm let me guess are u the girl that is on the second row at the left? coz it looks like ur the only chinese girl there haha..

    Woah ur new year resolution and wish is really quite lots huh LOL but hope all of the wishes if not some at least would come true for u esp the no.4 coz i really think u deserve to see at least one of jekki members for all the loyalty that u still maintains toward them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa looks like ur 3 wishes isn coming true ;( 1d2n are really goin to antarctica in march :( im hoping so much that u wld get to see jw at least since he's like the most accessible among other jekki members to meet =(

    Honestly speaking i really hope it wldn fall through coz wth antarctica is super duper cold and im so worried for not only jw but all the cast what kind of weird idea the pd have lol -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go for the same person as jama =D with the same reason! lol

    1n2d crew are going to antarctic on March 9th (the date is set too) i hoped they just stay in and travel around korea cuz the main purpose for the show is to promote many beautiful sites in Korea. but i guess they turned their angle to antarctic where the korean scientific base is at.

    anyway i, too, hope your new year resolutions come true Lisa =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUZZZZZZ!!!! sorry ladies!! wrong answer! BTW I don't look Chinese! everyone either think I am from Vietnam or Thailand or I am filipino~ and everyone is always surprise when I speak in Chinese ^^ I am the 3rd person on the left ^^ You can see the table in front of me is empty ~ but they did try to get me to drink but I have bad reaction to alchol.

    I am now worried about the trip to antarctica ... 15 days with soooo much that could go wrong, I pray that everything will go smoothly for Jiwon and the PD's won't make them do anything too risky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL lisa i thought u were the second lady on the left after full consideration that thinking u were just drinking a cup of coffee since u mentioned that u didn drink but hey at least me and izzru got the row that u were sitting correct haha..btw you look really pretty =)

    ReplyDelete