Monday, January 4, 2010

WOOOHOOO JIWON IN THE HOUSE!!

I am just tooo excited when I got home today and there it was !! my package of cds from Yesasia!! SOOOOO happy! Here is what I got today~ and beside what I ordered there was a surprise too!! When I first place the order I read from the Chinese Jiwon website that they were doing a group order and was able to get in touch with GYM entertaiment directly and did a group order of aroun 80 album from them, Jiwon personally signed all of the cd , included signed poster for all of them and some got signed photograph too~ when I was reading this I thought "wouldn't it be nice if some how my cd came signed too?? " Lets just say my wish came true! Well partly true any wayz ^^.


1: J-walk 1st album "Suddenly", personally I am very surprised that it is still available! the cd came out in 2002, I think this one is my favortie cd from J-walk I still remember when I first listen to it I could not believe that I was hearing Suwonne.

2:J-walk 2007 mini album, I think I have heard all the songs before but I just wanted to complete the collection of J-walk albums

3: Jiwon's 2008 single "Dangerous" I love all 4 songs on this single, especially the ones featuring Gilme like go show and love kills (and Jiwone looks HOT in the pictures!!)

4: ICON 1st album "ICONTACT"(a duo with Keeproots and Amen) and a the reason why I got this album is because Jiwon and Gilme is featured on the album, the album is a hiphop dance album, Keeproots is the one that produced "Adios" and "Dangerous" and Jiwon's new 5th album, and he is also the one that Jiwon bought to the bring your friend episode of 1n2d (He really really wanted to bring Suwonne but the Mean Mean producer said no.....)
AAANNNND this is the one that came with their autographs^^;; I've got Keeproots signature in silver and Amen's signature in gold, I think I am acutually pretty happy^^ it's the first time I got someone's autograph^^.

5: Last one Jiwon's 5th album!! I think I have pretty much memorized all the song on this cd ! I just want to show my support for him and too see the album and the pictures^^ I love how the album is set up like a book and it has the little GYM entertaimnet symbol on it ! and Last thing!! on the back it does say for the dance choregraphy is from NANA School~
AWWHHHH Jiwonnee the orange suit from Jekki days! and NANA school from Jekki days!! We got your point Jiwonne ! Loud and clear! YOU MISS JEKKI AND YOUR FELLOW JEKKI MEMBERS!! Well so do we ... so do we...

2 comments:

  1. Lisa CONGRATS!!! u finally got ur stuff but why NO PICTURE?? :( i wanna see all that you boughts coz truthfully i wanna see the autograph of ICON and jiwon album xD

    So its really from NANA school!! Woot jiwonne!! It seem like he's dedicating this 5th album to his long time jekki fans as well :D Im so happy that he's choose Nana sch out of all the other dance sch just show his attachment with NANA and JEKKI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to post up pics of me holding Jiwon and J-walk's cd but no one is home right now ^^;; so later ~ (and I looked like crap after coming back from work T.T)

    I really like the look of Jiwon's cd it's like a book that you can hold open and read!

    ReplyDelete