Friday, January 22, 2010

YEPPPPIIIEEEEE!!! My Vacation schedule is set!!

I am going to be on vacation from Feb 28th--March 14 !! And from all the news articles Jiwon/1n2d will be leaving for Antarctica on March 9th! I have already paid for my ticket so that part is set~ I am going to go to Taiwan first then buy the hotel-airplane package for Korea once I arrive in Taiwan so I can have more time to decide what to do and where to go once I am there, the trip to Korea will be 3 days and 2 night, I will definitely try to stop by GYM entertainment, and the KBS building.

I am asking for everyone and anyone's advice/help on a couple of things.

1: What else should I do while I am in Korea??

2: What is good to eat in Korea??

3: Shopping?? what is must get??

4: Gift ideas for Jiwonne ^^ Since it is before their trip to Antarctica , I want to get him something that will keep him warm, I don't know his size so maybe so nice looking hat and ear muffs He is going to need a lot for the 15 day trip!!

last but not least !!! WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh thats really a good news for u lisa i really hope u cld get to see jw during ur trip to korea and i think ur gift idea for jw was good or maybe some nice scarve to keep his neck area warm??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i envy u! i wanna go back to korea too~ >.<// what is good eat in korea? Have u tried any Korean food near your place? if u have or have any fave Korean food then i recommend to eat that food in Korea. i love authentic Korean food like Sam gae tang (whole chicken in the soup with rice and herbs) or those korean soup kinda food. hehe.
    when i visit Korea to buy souvenior, i buy cell phone hangers (hangers? those litte characters with strings attached to them) or jewelrys LOLs If u go to In Sa Dong, there is a place where they sell authentic/antique/original Korean stuffs. and i know many foreigners go there to buy things (i saw many foreigners when i visit there too)
    anyway have a safe trip to Korea =) I hope u have fun there! public transportations in Seoul is easy to follow so im sure you won't have problem going places =)

    ReplyDelete