Friday, December 4, 2009

1N2D Viewer Trip Part 1.



Okay this is part one in a series of post on my favorite episode on One night 2 day (a Korean Variety show , with Kan Hodong, Eun Jiwon (aaaaackkkkk Jiwonneeeee ) , Kim C, Lee Seungun, MC Mong and Lee Seungki) They travel around Korea showing scenery, interacting with local residents, sleeping in odd places, playing odd games.

I have to say the only reason that I started to watch this show is because our Jekki Leader Jiwonne is in the show, I am very thankful for the show and it's PD's this show really relaunch Jiwonne's career back in 2007 (But I am also upset because they never give him enough to eat on the show ! and they make him sleep outside sometimes! and they made him suffer tooooooo. It is a love and hate relationship with this show)






This particular episode is my absolute favorite. it is called the viewer special over 9000 applications were submitted totaling over 150000 people applied to be on the show with our MCs (I would want to spend 1n2d with Jiwonnee too ^^) The show started with the six mc picking their own team, the production team narrow the field down for them to 100 application and each mc is picking out teams that appeals or connects with them.



The other part that I love about the show is that Jiwonnee looks HOT in this episode! look at the hat ! the Jacket! the CHUBBY FACE! LAVENDER SHIRT LOOK GOOD ON HIM ^__________________________________________________________^)





No comments:

Post a Comment