Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st Post.. What to Say What to Say?








I guess just a little bit of everything then !








The main content of this blog will consist of 10% about my self and my personal life events, work and family and funs and games ~








The remaining 90 % will probably have some sort of connection to my first love Jekki !(Jekki, 6kies, sechskies, 水晶男孩, 젝스키스, last one also known as my BABIES!!)




(Love, obsession, stalking, feeling, anything and everything ) stated above will be some of the topic covered if not all of them. ^_______________________________________^






This Blog is mainly for my own rambling if I do get visitors in the blog and you feel what I wrote is offensive to you or anything along that line, I do apologise before hand .




2 comments:

  1. Holla! A big CONGRATULATION to u for ur new blog!! Hope to see more posting from u soon! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR COMING BY JAMA!!

    Like I told you the site is still pretty bare.... but I am hoping to fill it up with as much memory about them as I can ^^

    And I will put up link for all the sites that I frequent as soon as possible too^^

    ReplyDelete