Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I saw this article on Jiwon's thread in Soompi, And I just have to write about it!

"It's my last dance."
Eun Ji Won in a singer is a fresh change. 5 album, "platonic (Platonic)> was the leader of the Children group jekseukiseu, Eun Ji 'is a reminder. '1 Night 2 Days' of the 'Licoricecharacter 'eunchoding' is not into thin air. As the charismatic face that used to dance huh. Put the weight of the intact ripe time to move to dominate the stage in 12 years.

"You're already late, I think not. Yet I wanted to show I can do something. Daemi dance artists should do the decorations. Not a few days (?) Jekki 'fans, I'm thinking about the last service. Ha-ha."

Title song "The Siren (Siren)> The Electronic addictive rhythm-based hip-hop dance song. Special agents dressed to resemble his appearance on stage, putting the labs pour spleen feel it come. This unique dance song title song he called five years. "The ahdyu dance," said 'the last' named emphasized.

His topic was change in hip-hop cheonchak saints were doubles. Light body, legs turned out puldeut choreography 'ttaemuteun (?) Gaedarichum' gained the nickname. Children dance playfully arrogant and neunggeulmatdaneun than to remind reason. 'Uteumgi, minus the stage for his appearance was in "ROCKMAN" "brothers, Note 2" and entertainment programs were off. Stand to improve concentration.

"People expect me to look at art programs to show on stage, I can not. Conversely, a serious arts programs to reduce the appearance See also needed. Gallant cavalier to express the feeling I'm on stage. Singer and MC separate images It is necessary to express the song gwajejyo priority. "

은지원 he unleashed the 'game' than to 'music' was the time to look very interesting. He's in the Dance Lounge Hip Hop album that contained a variety of mood was happy Sweet. Established in June of their junior artist of the label that worked as a producer gilmiui experience has been helpful, he admitted.

"I've been a singer's life. Ahswiwohago difficult to see any part of the singer knows. The problem, I point the singer's activities. This better means that I have always been unconditionally. The advice I just want to short even think that I just did not work out . I once did. Ha-ha. "

Wide range of activities in the future, even if 은지원 roots music would not change was the only place. He's his own label, junior dogs wanted to stay as strong candidates.

"Planning and think that it's more fun. Talented friends to help you keep the music and music work together to discuss the constitution were adopted, not silly. Bought, can grow large, but means I do not know the right people Syntax: NOT allowed ourselves a good label, it's my dream am. "

ARTICLE CREDIT TO HANKOKI NEWS
http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/culture/200912/h20091216062404111780.htm
THANK YOU TO G1 AT SOOMPI FORUM FOR POSTING AND PROVIDING GOOGLE TRANSLATION!

So the first time I saw this news I was at work, I scan the article and first thing I saw are the words Jekki fan, I felt like my heart just stopped for a second, I felt soooo much emotions going through my mind at the same time, Happiness, sadness, confusion, gratefulness, proud.


Happy that he mentioned Jekki fans


Sad that he thinks this is the last time he will dance


Confused because Jekki fans the the last time he will dance is pretty much the only thing I understood from the article


Grateful because it seems like he partly made this album for Jekki fans and as a dedication to his past with Jekki


Proud because he did such an awesome job with this album, and I am very proud to still be a Jekki fan.

I think i read the article at least 5 time, I even cried a little bit ( I still find it amazing that out of all the guys I know Jekki are the ones that made me cry the most, if any of them were really my friend in real life I think I would have stop speaking to them a long time ago!) It's been a really long time since anyone have made me cry, as I get older and older I am able to hide my emotions better, but Jekki Members have always been able to just get underneath my layer of protection and leaves me feeling like I am back in high school again instead of being a grown women sitting in front of her computer at work ^^;;








4 comments:

  1. Lisa im so grateful that u voice this out i wanted to post it onto my blog too but since u beat me to it i shall just posted my voice here instead:D

    Like u i was in a state of confusion,happy,grateful and yet sad. Im confused coz what does he meant by last dance? pls say it not true. im hoping to get a clearer view on this post pls. Im happy coz he mention jekki u knw each time i heard him mention jekki name i nvr fail to be in a delirious state it just brought a beam onto my face. Im grateful coz he still remember jekki fans and his relation with jekki thus bringing in that dance for the sake and in the name of jekki :D Im sad coz of his sentence on his last service to jekki fans =( what does it really meant? say me sensitive but when i first read it the first thing that came onto my mind was did he wants to cut the burden and ties wif jekki fans? ;(

    i really wanna see him continue dancing frankly i think he still can dance very well so why stop grooving when his body can still moving! i can still rem vividly in SGB 2007 together wif j-walk in it how he look so intensely when j-walk was dancing a portion to yeuobi song i believe he still can dance very well of coz..sigh with just the google trans to the article has ardy make me sad what if it was a clearer trans woah i dun tink i can accept it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sorry Jama!! I can help it!! I acutually wanted to log in at work and put up the post right away!! (thats a sure way of getting fired ^^;;) You should still do your post!!

    I agree with you that Jiwonne can dance, and I would think if this album does well he would be tempted to do another dance album, I mean Clon was still doing dance music well into their 30's!

    where did you see the SGB with J-walk?? I don't think I have seen that before?? I saw pictures they look really really good !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its okay lisa im really am glad that u post this up so i can voice it out here instead as lately im unable to make time to post at my blog so yea thanks alot hehe ^^

    And precisely! if Clon can still groove at their age wat abt our jiwonnie?! theres alot of artiste can still groove their body MJ is one gd example jw is still young i really hope he dont meant his word seriously pls!

    The SGB if im not mistaken i saw it at tudou it was in epi 157 2007.11.03 jw, j-walk and mr tyfoon was there and there's one ger even commented that she like KSH and the host was asking the ger to say some msg to sh so that jw and jwalk can convey the msg to him LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jama I will go look on tudou for it!! I love when ever he sees other jekki members his whole attiude kind of changes into more grown and mature, like he is still the leader of Jekki even after all this time ^^

    ReplyDelete