Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love At First Sight?? No No NO! Love At First Sound!

I assume if anyone visits my blog he or she must be some sort of Kpop or K variety show fan (like 1n2d)

Does anyone really remember the exact moment they "FELL IN LOVE" with their Idol?? I kind of do.... and that was close to 10 years ago^^

I was in my English class we were doing a group book reading, the teacher had stepped out, all was quiet in my classroom AND I JUST CAN'T FOCUS ON MY BOOK! someone's music is playing loud enough for me to hear. I looked around and heard the music from behind I turned around and yanked the headphone out of my friend's ear and told him "your music is too loud! I can't focus ! What are you guys listening to anyways" He handed over the cd case that went with the cd and the first thought I had was "Did they spend ANY money making this cd?? and why does everyone on the picture look soooo pissed off/ mad?"






But the moment I plug that earphone into my ears, life changed for me. That was the day I was introduced to Sechskies, Jekki, 6Kies


The first picture that I saw of them is in this style called their "come back " look which true to the word is their look for their title song from the 4th album which was release 09/06/1999 the album it self is also called "Com'Back" and it was the best song that I have ever heard of in my entire life up until that point, I felt like this song blew away all the song that i HAD EVER HEARD OF BEFORE ! AND I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THE LYRIC! Except when they said com'back in English of course ^________________________________________^


The first and only thought I had at the time was "I NEED MORE INFORMATION ON THEM!"
When I flipped through the album booklet one guy caught my attention right away, I can't help but ask my friend "Who is this guy?" "His name is Eun Jiwon and he is the leader of Jekki" "WOW he is HOT!!!!!" "He IS pretty cool, but I am a guy you can't expect me to tell you he is HOT or NOT!" My friend is such a dork ! how can you say Jiwon is not pure hotness???

I blame 50 % of my obsession of Jekki on Jiwonne, because of him I dive head first into the world of the "Internet" also the world of "sechskies" learning how to really use the computer, doing researching on him and Jekki, downloading clips, streaming music, chatting on forum, talking on Jekki websites, begging my parents for faster Internet connection "But dad! the computer is too slow! I need it for school!! ^^" I even learned to navigate Korean websites to look for fan pic and fan video of them.

As you can guess if you read through the whole post, I converted on spot into a Jekki fan, not just a regular Jekki fan either, but a crazy, obsessed, stalking on the Internet the whole night and falling asleep on my key board type of fan.

As time goes on my love and attention spread on to other members of Jekki, 1st to Jaejinne, then to Suwonne, then to Jaeducckie, then to Sunghoonie and last but not least the "Flower boy" of Jekki Jiyongie ^^
And This is the story of how I got to know these 6 amazing guys, they are no longer just an idol group to me, they are forever my first love (Yes all six of them! Yes I am that greedy ^^)
















5 comments:

  1. Ahh what an absolutely amazing and heartwarming story of discovering jekki right from a non-korean jekki fans. Frankly i think ur like the only one that i knw of a non-korean jekki fans that are still obsessively crazy abt them eventhough they are no longer arnd ;(

    but yea its really nice to read ur post oh so ur last love attention is the "Flower boy"? no wonder when u commented on my blog that jy is the least u feel connected and i was like wondering erm was it becoz he no longer in the entertainment industry? so i finally got it now lol xP And oh ur blunt thought abt their pissing look was ROFL they indeed look like piss isnt it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh!! i stalked you here! =D i didn't know you had a Jekki fan blog! can i add you as a link? =)

    My first fanatic love spread from Jaejin! lols i was so obssessed with jaejin the moment i saw him on the tv in the year 1997. that's more than 10 years isn't it..

    As same with you Lisa, i get to know Jiyong's lovable charming at the very last, and i'm regretting it now. How come i hadn't noticed it sooner? now i'm watching all those Jekki couple vid and my eye was extremely fixed on Jiyong only. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jama ~~
    Jiyong is just toooo pretty to look at, it is easy to get distracted by his look only and not see what a great person he is...
    As far as me being the only non korean Jekki crazy fan, there are still some of us out there, when I visit the chinese 1n2d forum there are several member there that are jekki fans too (you can tell because we only comment on stuff that has to do with Jiwonne or Jekki ^^;;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Izzru!!

    Again it is great to see you back!

    Jaejin is like a cloud of mystery for me, and I just love uncovering things about him, and he was always the more silent type in Jekki standing off on the side ^^

    I just got started on this blog 2-3 days ago I just saw that my first post was posted on 10:31 (thats my birthday ^^;;) I was going to keep it hidden and let you guys know about it on 12/10 to celebrate Jiwonne's album release. but I press post instead of add new post T.T

    Please do add me on your blog~ I will also starting adding you guys and other site that I frequent on here

    For me with Jiyong the main thing is he is just toooo perfect (there is a little voice in my head evertime I look at him, he is too perfect there must be something wrong with him!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes jiyong is juz too pretty, charming and elite to be unable to get distracted by his look frankly if i discovered them 12 yrs ago i would most probably got my eyes fix on him than jaeduc haha

    ReplyDelete