Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gilme...... You Kill me. ^^


Now normally this area is reserved for Jekki stuff but this girl deserve my attention, actually everyone's attention.


















This is Gilme and she is a wonderful singer, rapper, performer, and she is also very pretty but she portrays a very strong female image. I first heard her single "Love Cuts" in 1 episode of 1N2D, they use it as the morning wake up song, I did not know who she was but her voice is just amazing, I kept replaying the wake up song section and finally saw her perform with Jiwon one stage ! her voice is crazy good, and her rapping is awsome too. And When I found out she is under Jiwon's company, I was soooo happy , she is truly talented.

But the number one and two thing I love about this girl is.....






#1 She is the first singer signed under Jiwonne's GYM Entertaiment
#2 THIS GIRL IS A FAN OF JIWON TO BEGIN WITH! She is also a Jekki fan






Jiwon and Gilme was great in this interview and performance Jiwon seemed very very proud of Gilme and very happy when Gilme said that she is a big fan of Sechskies.


From the interview we also found out that beside being a Jekki/Jiwon fan, she is an even bigger Suwonne fan! She said it her self when she was working with Suwone in the studio she can't even look him in the face (that is soooo cute ^^ I would sooooooo act that way if I see any of Jekki )




I heard that after Jiwonne's cd comes out on the 10th, Gilme's 2nd single is also come out soon. I never found her 1st single for sale, hopefully I will have a chance to show my support for Gilme and I wish her all the luck in the music industry. I think with Jiwonne acting as her guide, they will both enjoy great success!

























5 comments:

  1. Gilme has a really strong vocal and i think its great that jiwon discovered her, looks like jw are really discern in his selection i too am happy that she finally be able to emerge as a singer to showcase her talent.

    Abt her likeness towards suwon well who isnt shy to look at such a hot guy suwonne i too if i was her xp but then jw mentioned that gilme used to perform with sw when he came out as j-walk erm do u have any idea what song or performance was it lisa? i would so like to see it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I watch the clip I can tell Jiwon is really proud of Gilme, she is like a diamond in the rough, I think she can pretty much promote her self.

    The performance with suwon has to be with the single released in 2009 called "Shout out that I love you." the original song was Miro? from Brown eye girl, I really really really love that song and it makes me cry the first time I heard it and saw the mv... Suwonne's voice is just... there is no word for it~
    There is 3 performance for the song that I can locate but none of them had Gilme in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love that song too~ Shout out i love u its really really a very nice and heartwarming song that i even had it in my playlist mp3 :) and the mv was juz ;( esp when i saw how they shave my jaeduc hair its juz so sad :( but yea i didn see any gilme featuring in any of suwon performance to that song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to do a post on the MV pretty soon, just because I love it soooo much ^^

    as for Gilme and Suwon's performance I am going to keep on searching for it, now that I know it happened I HAVE to see it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa i think i just think that i have found gilme and suwon perf for the song - Shout out i love u perf but im not sure if its gilme or the brown eyes gerl -.-" im posting it at my utube for u :)

    ReplyDelete