Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just some random Jiwonne pictures that I love!




























These are my absolute personal favorite style for Jiwonne since Yegham days with Jekki, please ignore the girl in the caps and just focus solely on the HOTNESS that is EUN JIWON this is from the mid 2008 where he featured in the song "fox" with moon jieun?? The song it self is okay but I got a huge surprise when Jiwonne pop up on my computer screen I just put my hand on my head and went "OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDD" really loud.

I have never seen a guy that looks that gorgerus in suits before^^ I thought the white suit was great already, but when I got to the end of the song he comes out in the Black suit!! eeeeeeeekkkk. Oh boy you make me CRAZY, C R A Z Y CRAZY!
I wonder why he can't go with that style for his new album??

7 comments:

  1. I think ejw is one of those who looks good in suit no matter wat color is it no wonder he was given a name of charisma lol but i think i prefer his look on adios day those wif pure white suit woah can make my heart melts LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I saw one performance with epik high at one of the gayo end of year award back in 2007 when he came out of the stage with the three piece pure white suit (EEKKKKKKK pure perfection!!) he was like prince charming ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lisa im sorry but i just has to ask u here i saw ur post on soompi 100 reason and one of the reason that u stated kind of intrigued me you state that jw helps to write one song for one of jekki fellow member was it sunghoon? and may i knw what was the name of the song pls? =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. on his first single never ever he had one song that he wrote for his jekki member called memory and whenever I listen to that song even to till now I still cry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG serious! heck i didn knw abt it ok i shall go and listen to that song now..many thanks lisa for the info! Even the title of the song depicts do u happen to have the translation of the lyrics i would really like to knw the meaning to it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never saw a translation for the lyric even back in 2000, but as you hear the song you can hear Jiwonne talks about Jaejin and jaeduckkie, I am pretty sure like he says their name in the song T.T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i do hear it i thought i was just imagining it and i think i also heard jekki name being mention too if im not mistaken..maybe i shld ask izzru on the lyrics haha and oh i think he also mention jekki name in 8t.truck too rite? coz i saw the romanization and i spotted jekki name tho i dunno whats the meaning behind that song LOL

    ReplyDelete