Monday, December 14, 2009

Siren Performance Outfit. Which one is YOUR favorite??

It has been a fun filled week for me I wonder how it was for everyone else?? I really like Siren, I guess that is nothing new. So far we have seen our Jekki leader Jiwonne perform Siren 4 times (Music Bank, Music Core, InkiGayo, and a fancam of some sort of concert from MBC)

Music Bank-Black jump suit/red patches

Music Core- White Jump suit with red patches








Inki Gayo = Black Jump suit with green patches, with black cap with crystal sewn on, with some sort of crystal sewn on Vest too ( my personal favorite right now)

MBC Concert = Black Jump suit with Puffy vest also What looks like Yellow patches ( I am super excited about this one, so far we have only seen the low quality fan cam, I am really hoping that this one gets aired so we could see it in HD I want this one for my collection !! anything and everything that ties him to Jekki!!)

I am just in heaven right now because we are seeing so much of Jiwon all these performances, 1n2d, MBC1, he will also be on Strong Heart this week too ( this one I am not too sure on, it was taped all the way back on nov 26th) I don't know what I will do when he stops performing! hopefully that won't for a while ^__________________________^ in the mean time Siren is gather much interest because of Jiwones "DOG LEG DANCE" I have never see a dog do that be fore in my life and I have 3 of them!! I have to admit I did try to do it a couple of times and I just end up falling over T.T'' I can do the head pointing dance pretty well now though!!

Caps are up now!! I just realised that I missed one !! the Siren practice that was posted on Gym Ent website, now that could be a tie for 1st Jiwonne is soooo cute in it ^^ he tied his jacket around his waist and for the first half of the practice I was trying to figure out what is behind his butt then I figured out that he tied his jacket on his waist ^^

6 comments:

  1. Lisa i go for the last answer MBC concert wif YELLOW patches of coz! when i first saw Siren perf of jw wearing red then green patches i was thinking at the back of my mind why wasn it yellow instead haha..

    LOL abt the dance even ur trying to mimick jw dog leg dance too! jw shld really do a teaching vid of that dog dance since alot of his fans seem eager to follow him dance =D but then again dun u think that when jw was doing the poppin he look like michael jackson doin popping? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, i want to participate but i need photos! LOLs to be frankful i hadn't seen his stages yet. sigh. but i'll definitely go with the one with yellow patches!! haha =)
    and i wonder whether he got the idea of that dog leg dance and if he did, where? >_<?

    ReplyDelete
  3. DONE!! wow my internet was being such a brat!! I had to upload 1 pic at a time HMPH! I heard he did the dog leg dance a while ago on Jeonchin note but I have no idean where he got it from?? Maybe his dog dances that why?? I remember his yorkie from a long time ago isn't it name Dooly also?? hehehe I remember seeing the dog in his never ever album pictures, and a interview showing his bedroom and him calling the doggie ^^ sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ei lisa aka Jekki012! ;) ..finally had the chance to visit your blog! ow wait, so you're the same Lisa too that i've been seeing on the 1n2d blog?

    As you may know already, the Inkigayo perf is my fave! Haha. Talking about the dance rehearsal clip, for a sec there i thought he was wearing a skirt, lol. But he just looked so boyish there! ...which i very much like! :) oh btw, i believe his dog's name is Tori? Tori-yaaaaah~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome g1!! I get confused by my own name too!! I have too many website that I visit and I really should just use 1 name all around I have used
    Lisa
    Jekki012
    jiwon012

    Whhhaattt you thought our JIWONNES WAS IN A SKIRT?? ohhhh mental image coming back from Jekki 1st album day all Jekki member were wearing skirt and blouse and wig and lets just say Jekki members make very pretty ladies, Jiwon especially ! he have LOVELY eyes ^^

    You are right I think it is Tori, I think he really loves dogs and dogs really love him, and you know what they say dogs can tell if a person is nice or not, so that must mean our Jiwone is SUPER nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i now see this =) sorri! hehe
    hmm Let's see. my fave will be my very first choice!! black with yellow patches! yellow goes for jiwon =)

    ReplyDelete